Monday, June 13, 2016

Do You Yoga?

I was cleared last Monday to get back to doing *almost* anything I wanted to do. I decided to give my body another week, because well, I felt like I needed it.

Last night, I started poking around on doyouyoga, to see what beginner level workout plans they have. I decided the 28 day beginner plan would be a good one to ease back into working out. Most of the workouts are under 25 minutes (only 3 are longer), so I figured that'd be good. I did the first workout today (5 minutes of very easy practice) & I'll be interested to see how I feel tomorrow!

In addition, I recently picked up the Skinnytaste Meal Planner to go along with our renewed dedication to losing weight. I'm going to start using it this week to keep track of meals.


Meals so far this week - Need to finish it

No comments:

Post a Comment