Sunday, April 5, 2015

How is it April?!

March flew by! We were busy getting our house ready to sell and all hopes of anything related to anything other than selling the house were crushed. We even skipped the Shamrock races. I was beyond bummed out about that!

Now it's April. We're up on the market and I can breathe again. Which really means, I need to start eating better (as in: not eating out!) and start working out again.

My goal for food is Whole 30 style Paleo - with some room to "play". I'm thinking 90% Whole 30, 10% Paleo/other. There are some Paleo recipes I really like that have some honey in them. Since it's not allowed on Whole 30, it'd be all of the spring recipes without it. Plus, if I'm being super honest, a Tbsp of honey over an entire recipe every once in a while just doesn't bother me.

We're headed back to our travel trailer today, but once we get home tonight, I'm meal planning. Which means I'm grocery shopping tomorrow. I've GOT to do this.

I don't even know what my weight is right now. Our scale decided to stop working (I think it's the batteries) and then it got packed away in the great "move 3/4 of your stuff out of your house" effort of March. I don't fit into my "fat jeans" any more and had to go get new ones. Blech. I may go to the storage unit and try to find the scale. I have no idea if it's worth it, because I'm kind of cringing at the idea of knowing what my weight is right now, but I feel like I almost need that kick in the butt.

Also, my thyroid is messed up horribly right now. I'm all over the place. I've GOT to get it back under control or my destiny is thyroid medication in November. No thank you.

In other news, I passed my ACE Health Coach certification on Monday! Given the amount of studying I didn't do, I'm a bit shocked, but it's all good. Now, to get myself straight so that I feel like I can actually talk with my clients about nutrition and all that!

No comments:

Post a Comment