Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Declare it Day - Feb 7 2015

Declare it Day kind of came & went for me. I did my declaration, but I didn't attend the local event. Too many things were going on and I just wasn't feeling it. I've had some "goals" on my mind, so I figured it'd be good to put them on paper and not just here.

1) Run a sub-27 minute 5k.
Why? Because my fastest 5k was 27:07 in 2011. I consider that to be the year I was at my best athletic performance to date. I want to see if I can get back there.
What it'll take? Lots of dedication, speed work, easy runs, and a plan!
When? I'm shooting for end of year, literally, 12-31-15. Ringing in Hope 5k

2) Get out of the Athena weight category.
Why? Because I feel unhealthy.
What it'll take? More dedication to fixing my nutrition and following my workout plan.
When? 5-31-15. The date of my first tri this year.

3) Fit into my Rev3 Maine red t-shirt.
Why? Because I love that shirt.
What it'll take? More dedication to fixing my nutrition and following my workout plan.
When? 2-6-15. I may need the entire year to do this one! Then again, who knows. If I get things under control, maybe it'll go faster than I think.

4) Enjoy quiet time with my husband.
Why? We need it.
What it'll take? We're putting the travel trailer in Luray this year, so it'll just be getting ourselves out to it.
When? No end date.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, got your blog link through the TTC email today! :) Added you to my feed. Love your declarations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome & thank you! I'm horrible about keeping this up to date, but I do try when I feel like I have something to say. :)

      Delete
    2. I have been terrible with mine too, but I'm trying to get back into it :)

      Delete