Wednesday, January 28, 2015

TRX workout

Today, we did TRX Force Workout 2. I'm really looking forward to working through this program. I'm still working on the 30 day yoga challenge. It's more yoga than I normally do, so it's been good.

I'm also getting back to Whole30, which is GREAT! My thyroid's been all over the place the past few months, so it's time to get back.

It's time to get running again. It's on my training plan for next week. Yes, next week instead of tomorrow. I may do a couple of bike rides between now and then to get my legs acclimated to moving with a quick turn over again.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the biking. I got an exercise bike for christmas so I can keep fit while not running but sadly I haven't used it much! -M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do enjoy a good bike ride. One of my bikes sits on the bike trainer, just waiting on me. :)

      Delete