Monday, January 5, 2015

Last week, This week

I owe a couple of race reports still. Oops! I'll get those up this week some time.


Last week, these were my goals:

Mon: TRX workout - DONE
Tues: Bike ride
Wed: 5k end of year race - DONE
Thurs: Bike ride
Fri: TRX workout
Sat: Run

Well, 2 out of 5 isn't horrible for a holiday week, right?

This week's goals are:

Mon - TRX workout & yoga - DONE
Tues - Run & yoga
Wed - TRX workout & yoga
Thurs - Run & yoga
Fri - Bike & yoga
Sat - Run & yoga

I started a 30 day yoga challenge & so far it's been good. I'm a few days behind, so my goal is to catch up this week.

Starting Wednesday, I'll be doing a Whole 30 again. I've got to break it for a trip we're going on later this month, but then will be right back on it for what will become a "Whole X". Not sure how long it'll go. I need it just to feel more human again!

No comments:

Post a Comment