Sunday, October 30, 2016

How to Live a Good Life

The Fellow Flowers Crew has a book club. I try to join them when I can because the books are generally ones I feel like will help me grow. We've read Brene Brown's "Rising Strong" and Shonda Rhimes' "The Year of Yes" in the past. Now, we're reading "How to Live a Good Life" by Jonathan Fields.

I'm so excited to read this book. The idea of three "buckets" where life fits in makes sense to me. And that one is usually draining at a higher rate than the other two. As I struggle to "get back into it", this may just be the push I need.

I'll definitely come back with more thoughts on all of it as I proceed through the book.

2 comments:

  1. Would love to hear what you think. I just listened to Fields on the Rich Roll Podcast and was interested in his ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, I like it! I'm on "Day 3" of the Vitality bucket chapters. (Each bucket has 10 "days" instead of "chapters".) I had another book to finish up between reading this one, so I've been kind of stalled for a week, but back to it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete