Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Blah blah blah

No excuses - once again, we went off the wagon & in a righteous way. Needless to say, we didn't complete the September Whole 30. I did buy the book Food Freedom Forever, so maybe reading that will get me motivated to get back on a track.

I've also started listening to the Naturally Nourished podcast. I really like that Ali does episodes on certain diseases or issues. I'm planning on taking notes as I listen to it. It's just that informative. Looking forward to learning more from the podcast.

I have set a weight goal for next year. It's 100% attainable - if I get on it! Now, to set a plan in place and DO IT!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe that just means something so prescriptive just doesn't work for your life right now. Nothing wrong with that. There are a lot of other healthy ways to make food choices that aren't a set plan. You'll find what works best for you!

    ReplyDelete