Monday, November 11, 2013

Going Stir Crazy

This whole mole removal thing was the right thing to do. I know it was. My arm pit is raw from the bandaids. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to the glue they use on them - just like my mom is. However, I'm going stir crazy! This no workouts allowed thing is driving me insane! So, I've been doing what I can.

I started a planking challenge and am doing some additional ab work.


This week, I'm going to take a few walks (with the former mole covered up). I have to get out. Space Coast Half Marathon is December 1... and I'm not allowed to work out. Sigh.

Soon, soon. I know this is all for the best. Just need to be patient.

1 comment:

  1. Funniest part about this post is that apparently my hubby's been noticing this too... and he called me out to people! I need to figure out a good release!

    ReplyDelete