Friday, July 5, 2013

Reality Check!

Today, I weighed myself... and it was bad. I'm struggling to make sure I'm not concentrating so much on my weight that it defines me. I read this article and it really opened my eyes.

Back to tracking calories in/calories out for me. Also, back to working out more than 2-3 times per week. Gotta get back into it. Enough is enough.

Recently, on one of the Facebook groups I'm on, there was a discussion about losing weight vs leaning up. The phrase "losing weight" gives off a negative connotation. It also sounds like you're looking to find it again. "Leaning up" is a little more positive and can mean getting rid of weight and/or changing the shape of your body. I'm going to TRY to use "leaning up" more now in my discussion about weight.

Goals - Lean up by 20 lbs. Drop 2% body fat. Get back into triathlon shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment