Monday, July 13, 2015

Whole 30 update

I figured it was time to come in and give an update about how things are going on Whole 30. The first week went pretty well. I had a couple of "off plan" but gluten free meals. I lost 3 lbs.

And then our pre-scheduled trip happened. I tried to prepare as much as I could. It wasn't meant to be. I knew that it probably wouldn't be though. 

And then last week happened. We'll just leave it at "it wasn't the best week". It definitely wasn't the worst week, but it wasn't good either. 

This weekend had promise, but it wasn't perfect either. So, with Jon on board, we restart (again) this week. I'm not beating myself up about the past couple of weeks, just moving on.

I have a couple of more difficult eating situations coming up, but I'll figure them out as we go. One trip I'll have a kitchen at my disposal. The other trip I'll at least have a mini fridge & probably microwave. *hopefully*

No comments:

Post a Comment