Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Whole 30 DONE!


That's right, I finished! That being said... now begins the reintroductions. Last night, I reintroduced corn (in the form of chips). Bad idea. I was in the bathroom before we left the restaurant. This morning, I waited until after my weight lifting session and then reintroduced oatmeal (gluten free version). So far, no problems. Thank goodness! Later today, rice. I think dinner will be back to whole 30 again because I reintroduced early yesterday.
Day 0 up top, Day 30 on the bottom
During my workout this morning, my trainer asked me what I've been doing recently (he knew about Whole 30) because my range of motion on my shoulder's gotten much better. I've also noticed my body temperature has been much more regulated, I have even less of my thyroid symptoms, clearer skin, and I've been sleeping even better. I'm getting better about my relationship with food - specifically certain foods like chips & dip, sweets, and going out to eat. 

This is going to be my saving guide going on from here: http://whole30.com/step-four-finished/.

My husband has been talking about potentially doing a round of Whole 30. So, depending on when he does it, I may be joining in. We'll see how it goes. I'm planning on doing another round in late October/November (mid-Oct to mid-Nov). 

I'm excited to be doing reintroductions. Can't wait to see how things go!

No comments:

Post a Comment