Thursday, August 25, 2016

#SeptemberWhole30

We're going to give Whole 30 a try - One. More. Time. This time, I'm doing it along with the W30 community for some internet support. J has agreed to give it a go with me this time as well. I'm going to take the time to do the W30 worksheets, meal plan, and generally get on with it all!

My goals are:

1) To get my eating back under control
2) Fit back into my smaller sized clothes
3) Get my workout mojo back
4) To feel confident again
5) To feel more comfortable in my own skin

I'm trying very hard not to write "lose weight". I NEED to do that, but I need to set other goals - and ones with feeling.

I'm reading a book right (This Year I Will...) now that talks about setting goals with feeling attached to appeal to your emotional side of making habits. We'll see what happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment