Friday, April 15, 2016

New Challenges

In light of everything that's been going on, I've decided to take on a 31 day challenge to try to jump start getting back into working out.

I'm using an app called Active from PopSugar. They have a few different challenges, so I decided to start with the 31 day challenge. All of the workouts are 5-20 minutes. They're a mix of strength training, cardio, and yoga. The workouts start out "easy" and increase in intensity as the days go on. There are 2 built in rest days per week, which is nice.

Today's workout was a 10 minute ab/arm workout - all on the ground. Easy enough to get back into it, hard enough to remind me that I haven't been doing much.

Hopefully I can keep up with this! I'll have to do tomorrow & Sunday's workouts at the Brave, so I'm really hoping this motivates me to start getting active.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds perfect for you right now. Hope you "enjoy the rest of the workouts. Brenda

    ReplyDelete