Sunday, December 21, 2014

Long time, no blog

It's been a while since I've blogged! Well, I've been doing TRX workouts & still loving them! We also did Space Coast Half Marathon again this year. I'll do a race report soon. 

I meant to start training for Shamrock this week, but then got sick. Stupid head cold. Seems to get the best of me every time. So, once I'm feeling better, I'll be starting in with that. 

2015's main goal for fitness will be working on my 5k time. Honestly, I need to get super excited about training again, so I think something like a time goal will help. 

Starting Jan 7, I'm going to start doing Whole 30 again. This time without a set end date. I know I feel better when I'm eating better, so I'll just get back into it.

I've also been working on my Health Coach Certification. I've been struggling to get through the reading, so I took one of the practice tests recently. I would've passed it, except it didn't keep a couple of the answers (so it looked like I didn't answer those questions somehow) and then it marked one of them wrong that I had actually gotten right. I did notice a lot of the questions were about people with diabetes though, so I'm guessing there's a good bit of the information in the book on that. Guess I'll keep pushing through the reading. I need to schedule my test by March 1, 2015 (just need to have it scheduled by then, not necessarily taken), so I need to get on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment