Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thursday TNT/Spin

Today was a TNT day. A little story to tell... It's funny... at Regency, the ladies I worked out with were straight up awesome. We all rocked it hard; every workout. None of us were really any slower than anyone else, we just did everything that was thrown at us. At Brambleton, it's not so. There was this one woman, E, who was really struggling with her walking lunges. I was the first one done and had everyone come in after me. After about 2-3 minutes of standing around and this woman being about half way done, I decided to go back and do the rest of them with her. I mean, no one should feel alone in a GROUP workout. I'm just sayin. If the rest of the class thinks I'm an overachiever, they're right. But you know what? I hope they've learned that you need to push others along to get better yourself.

I spun a little (15 min) after class. Nothing huge, just keeping the legs warm. Walked home afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment